The Region 3 Professional Development Partnership (R3P) will be hosting 3 QRIS Information Sessions throughout the region.
These free sessions, developed by EEC staff, are meant to:
- provide an overview of the Massachusetts Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS)
- explain the QRIS process and how programs can participate
- assist in completing your QRIS Application and Self-Assessment and prepare documentation for EEC review
- discuss other resources related to QRIS (rating scales, etc.)
- provide time for questions, answers, and sharing best practices about QRIS
Please note that this Powerpoint presentation will be an overview of the process and will help to familiarize educators and programs with QRIS. If you have already participated in QRIS training or a quality grant, this session may not meet your need for information, but you could be a valuable resource to others who are not as advanced in the process so please do register if you are available. (registration link is at bottom of this e-mail). The QRIS Information sessions are planned for Lynn, Lowell and Haverhill:
LYNNWednesday, October 12, 2011 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. North Shore Community College – 300 Broad Street Lynn Room W-326 Park in any white lined space in the large parking lot.
LOWELLFriday, October 28, 2011 9:30-11:30 a.m. Lowell Public Schools – Rogers School – 43 Highland Street, Lowell Parking lot in rear/side of building.
HAVERHILLWednesday, November 16, 2011 9:30-11:30 a.m. Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus Room TC 103 B – Hartleb Technology Center, Haverhill Campus. Parking is plentiful in the front of the building, parking passes are not needed. To register for all workshops, please complete the form located here: QRIS Registration form