NAEYC’s Building a Lasting Legacy Campaign
Annual Conference Scholarships
What are the Building a Lasting Legacy Campaign Annual Conference Scholarships?
NAEYC established the Building a Lasting Legacy Scholarships to give future leaders the opportunity to develop skills needed to advance the field of early childhood education. These merit-based awards provide up to 10 recipients with free registration to attend the 2011 NAEYC Annual Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida, from November 2–5, 2011.
How do I apply for a scholarship?
To apply, you must submit a fully completed application and recommendation by 11:59 p.m. on September 8, 2011.
Who can apply for a scholarship?
- You must be a member of NAEYC to apply for a scholarship.
What are the application requirements?
- All fields on the application must be completed.
- All applicants must provide a completed letter of recommendation from a professional reference, such as a current or former supervisor, colleague, or professor.
- Applications that that are incomplete, late, or do not have a letter of recommendation will not be considered.
- Applications must be submitted electronically. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Click here for additional information & application.